Exclusively from Miller Plante Inc.:
Washes 1500 loads! Call 800-929-2722 for more information!
De-Chlorinating Ceramic Ball
- Alters the PH level of the water for natural bleaching and softening actionAnti-Bacterial Ceramic Ball
- Sterilizes harmful bacteria & absorbs the impurities & harmful heavy metalsSuper Ceramic Ball
- High Far Infrared EmissionNegative Ion Ceramic Ball
- Ionizes the wash water to effectively penetrate all types of fabric
1. Drop (2) Enza Wash Balls in with medium to large loads (approx. 18 lbs.) or 1 Enza Wash Ball for small loads.
2. Use Pre-Soak and/or heavy duty cycle for all loads excluding delicates.
3. For stained and havily soiled loads, pre-treat as usual. To maximize cleaning effectiveness, leave Enza Wash Balls in the water for 1 hour prior to laundry cycle. Water will be soapy to touch.
4. It is recommended to separate white from colors. When laundering whites, add 1/4 of regular detergent.
5. Enza Wash Balls have softening and bleaching effect itself, but you may use together with softening and bleaching agents.
6. To receive maximum cleaning capabilities, dry Enza Wash Balls every two weeks outside in the sun. This will enable lifespan of 1200 to 1500 washes (2-3) years.
7. Do Not put Enza Wash Balls in your dryer at any time.
8 Please follow manufacturers directions on all expensive and delicate items.
Call us at 800.929.2722
How do the Wash Balls work?
Using the Wash Ball is simple and easy. Just put your laundry into the
washer. Check your dryer settings and then, press start.
The ceramic balls in our Enza Wash Balls super activate water molecules, raising the PH of the water. This allows the energized and oxygenated water to penetrate the fabrics, lifting out dirt and stains harmlessly.
Keeps Colors Bright!
Saves Water, Energy and Time!
Safe for Septic Systems!
Refer a Friend, Make $$
|Other Environmental Products from Miller Plante Inc:|
Septic Helper 2000
Enza Clene Drain Opener
Enza Tub & Tile Cleaner for your Kitchen and Bath